Acoustic ducting is manufactured to a high standard. It has high thermal and acoustic insulation qualities with the added benefit of a perforated inner duct. This adds additional sound dampening qualities, a must when ventilation duct is needed for noise sensitive areas.
- Acoustic duct has a perforated inner core for low noise applications.
- Clear vapour seal layer to protect acoustic insulation from moisture and condensation.
- Very flexible, hard-wearing, multi-ply aluminium foil.
- 25mm high density fiberglass insulation.
- Ideal for hydroponics, toilets, bathrooms, offices, workshops and garages.
- 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm & 315mm dia sizes available.
- Tough, scuff resistant, aluminium outer blanket.
- -30 to 140 Deg C operating temperature range.
- Available in 10m lengths.
- Manufactured to EU standard: EN13180
- Fire resistant to BS 476. This is an important Building Regulation requirement as it reduces the risk of fire spreading through the duct to different rooms.