Dutch Pro – pH Down Bloom (Phosphoric Acid) is used for reducing the pH of your nutrient solution. Phosphoric Acid works really well during the flowering/fruiting phase as it is fairly stable and also provides a source of phosphorus. Dutch Pro pH Down Bloom can be used in the growth (vegetative) stages but Dutch Pro pH Down Grow (Nitric Acid) is more effective during that time due to it’s Nitrogen content.
- Dutch Pro pH Down Bloom – reduces the pH of your nutrient solution
- Concentrated – 30% Phosphoric Acid
- Phosphoric Acid – stable and provides a source of phosphorus
- Ideal for the flowering/fruiting stage
- Corrosive – requires careful handling