Softens and Acidifies water
- Reactor eliminates scale deposits as result of hard water
- Reactor can be used in place of pH down products
- Reactor improves the compatibility of nutrients and ‘booster’ type products
- Reactor prevents blocking of valves and nozzles
- Extends equipment life and reduces insoluble deposits
Directions for Use
Carefully add Reactor to water prior to preparing nutrient solutions.
Reactor is red and will turn water blue. Keep adding small quantities of Reactor until a green or yellow colour change, normally 6>10ml per 100L water.
Measure TDS or EC and then add nutrients to required EC increased level and readjust pH.
At the end of flowering water treated with Reactor can be used as a final flush.